Ship, Yacht & Cargo Surveyors
Our team of in-house ship, yacht and cargo surveyors consists of highly competent and accredited individuals who have been involved with marine surveys for over 20 years and have carried out surveys throughout the world including Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. They have an extensive experience that stretches from sea to shore and are ready to assist with all technical requirements related to marine and cargo surveys within a short notice.
The International Group of P&I Clubs and prominent underwriters, flag state administrations, classification societies, shipowners and yacht managers have acknowledged that the surveys performed by our surveyors meet the strictest codes of conduct in the marine industry.
The following list represents some of the surveys that the company performs in Cyprus, Montenegro and beyond:
• P&I pre-entry surveys
• P&I condition surveys
• Loss prevention surveys
• Hull and machinery surveys
• Ultrasonic hatch cover testing
• Marine warranty surveys
• Cargo damage surveys
• Project and heavy cargo surveys
• Pre-loading surveys
• Lashing and securing surveys
• Discharging surveys
• Tally operations
• Container surveys
• Port, harbour and terminal surveys
• Warehouse and handling surveys
• On hire / off hire surveys
• Bunker surveys
• Draft surveys
• Towage surveys
• Pollution surveys
• Pre-purchase surveys
• Vessel evaluation and estimation
• Yacht surveys
• Moisture tests on hull and fittings
• Flag state administration statutory surveys
• ISM audit
• ISPS audit
• MLC audit
Our impartial survey reports consist of the actual findings at the time of survey and are accompanied with test reports (if applicable) and electronic photo albums which include a comprehensive photographic record of the items inspected and found to have irregularities.
The amount of time necessary to complete a survey and to prepare the supporting documentation depends on the scope of the survey, the condition of the subject being inspected as well as access to it among other factors.
The company is equipped with well-known ultrasonic equipment certified for hatch testing by members of IACS and accepted by leading P&I Clubs, which enables the company to perform watertight integrity tests and to issue corresponding certificates.
Other non-destructive tests that the company performs are moisture tests on the hulls and fittings of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and wooden boats and yachts. Testing is performed using electronic moisture meters which are specifically designed for the marine industry and which have proven in scientific comparison studies to be the most powerful equipment on the market.
Chief Surveyor of the company performing a survey in Limassol, Cyprus
Our experienced and accredited Flag State Inspectors, Statutory Surveyors and Class Surveyors are ready to perform any kind of inspection or audit prior to or after vessel registration.
• Pre-registration inspections
• Initial, annual and occasional inspections
• Safety, security and other audits including ISM, ISPS, MLC & QA
• Incident or casualty investigation on board vessels
We are officially authorised to perform inspections and surveys on behalf of the listed flag state administrations.
PanamaPanama Maritime Authority
BarbadosBarbados Maritime Ship Registry Logo
VanuatuVanuatu Maritime Services Logo
Cook IslandsMaritime Cook Islands Logo
Our company is approved and authorised by Macosnar Corporation to carry out surveys and to issue the following Statutory Certification:
• Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate
• Cargo Ships Safety Equipment Certificate
• Cargo Ships Safety Radio Certificate
• IOPP Certificate
• I.T.C. 1969 Certificate
• Load Lines, 1966 Certificate
• Certificate for ships under 500 GRT in International Service
• Cargo Ship Safety Radiotelephony for vessel under 300GRT
• International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate
• International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate
• Anti-Fouling System Certificate
• Certificate of Inspection of Crew Accommodation
• Document of Compliance
• Safety Management Certificate
• International Ship Security Certificate
• Hull Class Certificate
• Machinery Class Certificate